June 28, 2012

100th blog post givaway results !

Hi there ! Finally here are the results of the 100th post givaway !! And the winner is .....



JEZ TUYA !!
Please contact me within 7 days at mamitamtam @ gmail.com (without spaces) to give me your adress so I can send the gifts to your place ♥ 

I'm sorry for the other contestants, thanks for gave it a try ! However, if they want to order in my etsy shop or a commission on deviantart or by mail, I will give them 10% off on their order as a thanking for their participation ♥ Just contact me by email too if you want some n__n   

Thanks everyone, see you very soon ! ♥
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I can't believe it! :D Thank youuuu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome n_n I'm glad you're happy \o/
      When I rise to the 200th post I'll probably do it again ! (96 left i think! :p)

      Delete